Purple pancakes made out of blue butterfly pea flower powder, pink pitaya powder and buckwheat flour. These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free.
Ingredients for one stack:
- 80 g buckwheat flour
- 140 ml water
- 10 g butterfly pea flower powder
- 10 g pink pitaya powder
- sweetener of your choice
- coconut oil for the griddle
- popped quinoa
- 1 banana
- coconut chips
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop per pancake 2 tbsp onto the griddle.
- Cook each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the banana and stack up the pancakes with the banana slices.
- Top the stack with berries, popped quinoa and coconut chips.