You can’t say no to cookies? Then you will love these soft cookies with peanut butter, coconut oil and chocolate chips inside.
- 150 g flour
- 120 g raw cane sugar or xylit
- 80 g coconut oil
- 25 ml almond drink
- 150 g peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 60 g chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form about 16 balls. Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet and press flat.
- Bake 12 minutes. Let completly cool on the sheet.
You like it raw? Then check out this cookie dough recipe too. 🙂