Creamy coconut porridge with hot and fresh berries and peanut butter.
Ingredients per serving:
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sweetener of your choice (e.g.: 2 tsp agave syrup)
- 2 tbsp frozen berries
- 1 tbsp water
- fresh berries
- peanut butter
- Pour the coconut milk, water, vanilla and sweetener in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in rolled oats and let boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for about 3 minutes.
- In the meantime pour frozen berries and water in a pan and heat it. Mash the berries with a fork.
- Pour the porridge in a glass or bowl and add the hot berries as well as some fresh berries and peanut butter.