Easy-to-make cinnamon blueberry porridge topped with blueberries, muesli and coconut chips.
Ingredients per serving:
- 100 ml almond drink
- 100 ml water
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- sweetener of your choice (e.g.: 2 tsp coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp blueberry powder
- a few (frozen) blueberries
- coconut chips
- Pour the almond drink, water, cinnamon and sweetener in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in rolled oats and let boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for about 3 minutes.
- Devide the porridge in two halfs. Add 1 tsp blueberry powder to one half and pour this one into a jar.
- Pour the other half into the jar too and top it with blueberries, muesli and coconut chips.