Gluten-free and vegan blueberry coconut tartelettes. These little desserts are made with almond and coconut flour instead of normal flour. Further ingredients are coconut blossom sugar, as well as, coconut oil and xylit.
Ingredients for 4 tartelettes:
- 90 g almond flour
- 40 g coconut flour
- 70 g coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tbsp xylit
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 package pudding powder vanilla
- 250 ml soy drink
- 1 tbsp xylit
- 4 tartelette moulds
- To make the crust, combine all ingrendients for it in a large bowl. Mix lightely by fingertip until a smooth dough is formed.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Devide dough into 4 pieces and press every piece into one tartelette mould. (the dough is crumbly)
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 175°C. Let cool down afterwards.
- In the meantime, prepare the pudding according to instructions on the package.
- Turn out of the moulds. Make sure, you place the crusts upsidedown on a plate.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp pudding onto each crust and top it with some blueberries or other berries if you like.