These colourful blue pancakes are made out of only 4 ingredients. Thurthermore they are vegan, sugarfree and full of nutrients due to the blue spirulina.
Ingredients for one stack:
- 120 g spelt flour
- 200 ml water
- 2 tsp blue spirulina
- sweetener of your choice
- coconut oil for the griddle
- popped quinoa
- 1 banana
- coconut chips
- Whisk everything in a medium bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop per pancake 2 tbsp onto the griddle.
- Cook each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Slice the banana and stack up the pancakes with the banana slices.
- Top the stack with berries, popped quinoa and coconut chips.